Monday, January 10, 2011

That Girl.

I've never been the girl who looks in the mirror and wants to cry. 

I've never been the girl who counts her calories.

I've never been the girl who cares what/how much she eats. 

I've never been the girl who has to work out and burn calories. 


But there are days where all i hear 24/7 is...


"I'm gonna eat this because it's healthy" 

"I have to work out soon. I have to." 

"Can I eat this? Is it gonna make me fat?" 

"There's too many calories in that." 


And with all these voices in my head it's really hard to be the girl I've always been.

2 comments:

  1. You're absolutely beautiful and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bestest I want you to stay exactly as you are. Plus Matt already asked you to be his wife so clearly he like the girl you were and should be. It's normal to go through this but make sure it's dealt with in a health way :)

    ReplyDelete