Monday, November 15, 2010

Here's the Deal....

My hard-drive crashed.

All my photographs are gone.

All my homework is gone.

Everything, all the programs, every little detail that made my computer "mine" is gone.

My computer=blank slate.

No Microsoft Word, no Skype, no Itunes, no Photoshop. Gone. Gone Gone.

It's been the most draining week of my life.

But

I'm thankful for a supportive mom who always knows just what to say.

I'm thankful for a loving boyfriend who shows me love and grace when I dont deserve it.

and I'm thankful for sweet friends who understand my business and love me regardless.

Now...

If only I can keep my eyes dry for more than one day we'll be all set :)

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh magic... i love you and i am so sorry about all your stuff being gone. it will get better, i can guarantee it!

    ReplyDelete