Monday, November 29, 2010

Random Thoughts.

I'm ridiculously in love with an amazing man who continually reveals Christ to me on a daily basis. 

I want to be in Haiti. Beyond what I can explain.

I've been having RIDICULOUS dreams lately. 

Two weeks left of school... seems so far away. I'm ready to be done with projects and lesson plans. 

I'm currently writing this to avoid homework because I can't seem to focus. Go figure. 

I have the most amazing friends a girl could ask for. 

As stressful as my life can get, it's beyond amazing :) 




Basically, the Lord is taking me on some crazy journeys and I'm perfectly alright with it even if it's hard, easy, beautiful, exciting, difficult, challenging, etc. Count me in!

I'm so excited to see where this road will lead and what the Lord has in store.
This is my favorite place in West Palm Beach. Absolute favorite. Everything about it screams beauty and I wish I could sit here forever just soaking in the beauty, reading the Word, and spending time with Matt. Love love love love love. 

1 comment: