Sunday, December 19, 2010

Break My Heart For What Breaks Yours.

In one moment my passions were redefined. 

In that moment my heart broke. Instantly. Words cannot express my feelings, my thoughts, or my pain. 

I've always had a heart for girls ministry. I've always longed to tell girls they're worth so much more than boys tell them they are. Than what this world tells them. 

I had women invest in me, and I want to invest in others. 

Never has my heart broke more than the other night. Knowing a girl was slowly giving herself away to a boy... at the age of 12. And I could do something about it. 

So here I am. 

and I WILL do something about this pattern.

I WILL make a difference. 

This has got to stop. 

Girls need to know they're loved and valuable in the eyes of Christ. 

It is necessary 

1 comment: