Friday, December 31, 2010

Highlights of 2010

I was going to make a list of the things in 2010 that stood out to me. But I'm feeling quite uninspired to make a list (which is very strange for me).

So we're gonna make it brief...


Traveled to Haiti in March with the sweetest group of people from my school. Oh, and fell in like with my co-leader that week :)

Let Matt pursue me and we developed a beautiful relationship, striving to keep God at the center. So lovely. I am beyond blessed.

Spent the most wonderful summer in Haiti. I got to teach beautiful women (And an amazing man) English. I built the sweetest relationships with the most lovely girls. I grew in the Lord and saw that He has an incredible plan for my life. I just have to be still and know that He is God and wait on His timing.

Had a very challenging semester. It pushed me and pulled me in every direction. It stretched me physically, emotionally, spiritually, and intellectually. And I finished with all A's! (Yes, I'm bragging. If any of you saw me on a regular basis this past semester you would understand why I'm so ecstatic about this. hard work finally paid off!)

Most of all I'm beyond blessed by the people in my life who supported me and loved me through one of the most challenging, incredible, beautiful years of my life.


2010 has been lovely. One of the best years yet. But I know the best is yet to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment