Thursday, December 30, 2010

Random? Yeah, That's My Life.

  • Moneysavingmom.com is officially the coolest website. I'm addicted. 
  • There is a little female cardinal that comes to my front door every day and pecks at the metal base of our door as she chirps. She's beautiful and we saw the male cardinal on Christmas. Cardinal's have always been my favorite. 
  • Matt and his parents come down tomorrow! I'm so excited to have [almost] all our families together (We'll miss you Evan!) 
  • I miss my beautiful roommates. 
  • My dog is super cuddly in the mornings :) It makes me smile 
  • I'm actually excited for New Years this year!! Normally I could care less. 
  • I've been able to sleep in for the first time in months and my body is quite happy about that. 
  • My post is dragging on. I'm sure. So I'll quit while I'm ahead. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment