Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Life is good.

The title says it all. 
Although school has me stressin major... I must say life is good. 
Over that, God is good.
Actually...
GOD IS GREAT.


I want these shoes. 
Incredible. I find things like this worth spending money on. Even if they're slightly more than a regular pair of shoes. Just saying :). 

In other words... The Green Market starts this weekend. 
I'm so excited. 
And my mom is coming to experience it with me. 
This year it will be a weekly Saturday morning activity. It's beautiful. 

Walking to the Green Market last year 



Love love love love love the Green Market.


Last weekend I got to spend a lot of time with my love :) We found a precious little Ice Cream place on the island and found the perfect evening to go. 


I love him and I'm so thankful the Lord placed him in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment