Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Almost There.

Who knew the process of sewing a bag could reveal so much about life to me. 

Anyone who sews, especially hand sewing, knows its a tedious task that requires patience. 

Lesson #1-Patience. I may be tired of waiting to see the end result, but overall I know the end will be beautiful and I will see the big picture. (yes, I'm talking about life and my bag haha). 

Lesson #2- Contentment. I'm almost done with my bag. The body is completed and all I have left is to add the handles. How does this relate? I'm almost there. I want to rush to the end. I want to be done. I want to see the finished result. I'm ready to move forward. However, time is needed to get to the end and I need to be content with that. 

Sorry if this is confusing and makes no sense. I'm not quite sure my brain is making much sense at all today. But thats okay. :) 

So what am I learning in life? To be patient and content. 

Woy.

Ill post pictures when I'm finished. Keep looking :)

2 comments: