Monday, October 11, 2010

Celebrating Love, Being Ten, and a Birthday.

Well well well.. what can I say... 

This weekend was pure love. It was the first time in oh, about three weeks that I've gotten to do something other than schoolwork. Yes, I actually had fun. :) 


To celebrate 6 months together, which is today, Matt and I disappeared for the day to the beach. It was the perfect day and no, neither of us got sunburned. I love him. 

Also, to celebrate 10/10/10 at 10:10:10, my lovely friends hosted a party. The only requirement was that we dress like 10 year olds :) So that is precisely what me and my roommates did. 


We're cute 10 year olds :) 

Today is not only Matt and I's 6 month monthiversary, but it is also my daddy's birthday. No words can express how much I wish I could celebrate with him. He is the man who taught me how to love. He is the man I first loved. He was my hero, my inspiration. I wish I was 10 years old so I could celebrate with him again. I do believe the year I was ten I made him a chocolate cake on his birthday. I may have to make one tonight just because. :) 

So much celebrating in one weekend. Celebrating falling in love with an amazing man. Celebrating a date and time that will never occur again. And celebrating the birthday of the man I will always love and miss, my daddy. 

Me at 20 and 10. There is a scary similarity in these pictures :) Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment